25 februarie 2010

A new begining!

Hello ,
The first words on my blog.... Hmm I'm in a good mood today, still i realize that tomorrow will be awful because i have a big test paper... anyway i hope all will be fine, i have horrible class hours .
I saw the Eclipse trailer, I notice that Taylor Laurent is not playing as Jacob anymore.. sad he really was good for that job, i like the book , but i hated the movie( New Moon) the effects were bad and the movie had a bad taste in the action selected from the book.. I'm also looking forward for Alice in Wonderland the new movie directed by Tim Burton my favorite director .
I wanted to read some books but i don't have ideas so i downloaded a pack from the internet and i want to start reading this week...
So until next time,
xoxo

www. myspace.com/kinderxraw

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu