11 iulie 2011

Beyond imagination!

I need something to think about
I need to let it go
This mess inside my head right now
Is killing me i know
I wish to change reality
To make my dream come true
While i do that i have to think about" you"
I came around I've notice
My spirit is away
There is something wrong with me
Or is you who i have to blame
Life had changed everything
Emotions are unknown
I need to figure out
What i really want

A dream
Can change everything

A though
can make a difference

A wish
can't make it true

Nevertheless i want to be with you
I think about it i know i'm right
My reality is my imagination in disguise
I look in the mirror i see a strange face
I can not recognize myself my body is just a shape
Of who i was back then when easy was the word
Now everything is complicated i wish i never have to know
What will i be , where would i go?
If I have to punish you or should i punish myself?
Should i stay? or should i go?
Should i bury you inside my soul
Should i stay in reality
Where you are just a person
While in my imagination
You are my heaven !
What should i do ?
The truth is that i will never be with you!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu