12 iulie 2011

nights of heaven!(old)

Nights of haven

Search for the lights
That falls all over the night
Looking for the sun
That shines all over the dark
Cry...For my one that is on the other side
Lie...For my hart to be disguise
this i how i try so survive

Let the wind carry you far from this place
far from all the shadows that thought i wass a mess
bring your soul closer to my hart
and one day it wont be no longer dark
no longer dark


Let the nights of heaven to bring us together
let the dreams and sorrows away and surrender
Keep the key of freedem into the heaven
keep the rhythm
into the night of heaven.
...

my love has disipier my hopes are no longer here
they are up there i try to see but my wikness
came all over my me
the love is now the danger
that keeps us there forever
so i pull over and think that i should disapier
deeper in my world


let the nights of heven to bring us together
let the people know what we are made of
distroy the shadow of the kingdomm of heven
for us to together
for us to be together

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu